IECEx Approved RTD Pt100 Sensors
with Die Cast Alloy Head and Fixed Process Thread
Our IECEx approved flexible mineral insulated RTD Pt100 utilise, as standard, detector elements with a resistance of 100 ohms @ 0°C and a fundamental interval of 38.5 ohms to IEC 60751. Single and duplex elements are available.
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in B, A, 1/3, 1/5 and 1/10 grade accuracies
- Sheath diameters from 4.5mm to 8.0mm
- 316 seamless stainless steel sheath (other grades/materials available)
- Wide operating temperature range of -100°C to +600°C
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ib IIC Gb / IIIC Db||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||1/21|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|