IECEx Approved Thermocouples
with Dual Entry Die Cast Alloy Head and Fixed Process Thread
These semi rigid IECEx approved thermocouples are supplied with an IP68 terminal head and are ideal where a heavy duty connection with cable is to be made near the sensor. They can be used with service temperatures up to 2282ºF (minimum stand-off lengths must be observed).
- Available in a wide range of protection concepts for Zones 0, 1 & 2 use. See table below for details
- Temperature classification T6-T1, see here for stand-off requirements
- Available in thermocouple types K, T, J, N, E, R, S and B
- Sheath diameters from 0.188" to 0.313" in a wide choice of materials
- Insulated measuring junction gives a floating output with high insulation resistance
- Simplex, duplex and triplex sensors available
- UKAS calibration available.
Available with the following approvals:
|Ex nA IIC Gc||Non-Sparking (Gas)||2|
|Ex d IIC Gb||Flameproof (Gas)||1|
|Ex ib IIC Gb / IIIC Db||Intrinsically Safe (Gas/Dust)||1/21|
|Ex tb IIIC Db||Enclosure (Dust)||21|
|Ex tc IIIC Dc||Enclosure (Dust)||22|